Thursday, June 30, 2011

Its been one week since...

you looked at me......and however else the song goes....

But really. Hello again! I worked Monday and had Tuesday off. Tuesday I hung out with my family and I finished my Harry Potter costume with Jennifer. All I need to do is cut down the wig and by me I mean my mother.

The doggie daycare manager put in her two weeks this week. You might ask yourself what that has to do with me well I will tell you, I am now in charge of an event being put on at the end of month as well as have the responsibility of putting together the monthly newsletter and managing the business Facebook. Oh geeze. If anyone has any hints or ideas lemme know!!

I got my first MTC letter from Myla Mortenson! That was so exciting and I loved it! I cannot wait to write her back!

I have started a writing journal, I hope I can keep up with it. The only hard thing is to come up with ideas.

I want to do a blog of all pictures that show what I do in a day, I just need to figure out when and how.

Things to look forward to: Luna Lovegood (cat) is pregnant!
Rexburg in a week.
My mission papers are getting reviewed in SLC tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment