Monday, June 6, 2011

Pressing Forward

So here I am, back in the blogging world! I am going to try really hard to keep up with this ish since some exciting things are happening.

1.) I should have my call by the end of the month
2.) There will be 4 more people in my house by Wednesday: Oma, Uncle John, Drew, and Mikey!!
3.) I have TWO callings at church. The first one being, I am a ward missionary leader so I get to help out the Sisters. I hope to get to know them and really befriend them and serve my ward. The second is, a long term sub for the CTR 6 primary class. Yep folks, I will be going to primary for the first time in my life! I am super excited (and nervous, mostly).
4.) Tara and I are reading the BOM this month and I am so behind! She is such an inspiration and always reminds me to keep going!

So exciting things for the day:

Ani got a haircut! She looks super cute!!
I started listening to Personal Revelation by JoAnn Hamilton (but my computer stopped working so now the disc is stuck in there...dangit). Its super good. Its all about listening to the Holy Spirit. I was cleaning today and a lot of what she said helped me. What is cool about her book is that it contains scriptures and her personal stories. It made me think about how I listen to the Holy Ghost and how I need to be better.

Well I dont want to overwhelm myself, since I havent posted anything since January...haha. But hey, practice makes perfect!

2 comments:

  1. you're so great! I love you LOADS!! Chelsie is reading the BOM too! I just love you & am so excited to read your blog throughout the summer & even when you go on your mish- someone can post your letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aicha girl! you are incredible. and i love you. you're going to rock the mission field. thanks for being such an example to me. i love you.

    ReplyDelete