Monday, June 20, 2011

Catching Up!

Sunday was Father's Day. It was weird because I always express my love for my dad so it felt like a normal day. I did make this kick butt card:


My primary classed jumped from 7 kids to 11!! Our time changed to 1pm church and at first they did not explain, but this week they told us how the stake established a Spanish speaking branch but their youth programs will be apart of our Ward and then they will have thier own Sacrament meeting at 4:15pm. The kids are awesome though! All the other ladies were freaking out about how many kids I had and wanted to give me help but I said NO THANK YOU! I think it is also because I like to be in charge of things. I will need to learn some spanish words to tranlate to them so they can understand more and feel welcome.


Oh back track...KAI GOT BAPTIZED! Aww. I was so happy! I got to give a talk about the Gift of the Holy Ghost. It was so great. Later that night I wrote him a letter about the day and I want to give him it in 10 years. I think it will be a good idea.




My Oma brought over a bunch of hair bows that she doesnt wear anymore since she cut off all her hair. This is one of them. I love them all so much! I feel like Anastia. There is a blue one I want to wear with my white dress. (:



Before getting baptized. I love this little boy! I cannot beleive he is 8!



Siblings! I love them!


Hmmm. Catching up. Today was the last day for Oma and Uncle John to be here. We finsihed the porch and Drew and I decided to give everyone a nice surprise...A WATER BALLOON FIGHT! It was so fun and there were some casulties. I will miss them both and I hope I am able to write to them when I am gone. I have a million pictures to upload from their visit.



Finished product!






While everyone is working! hehe.


Mission update: Stake President meeting on Wednesday! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment