Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We don't need your business

I love my job. Somedays it sucks. Somedays I want to walk out. Somedays I even question why I work there. But in the end, I LOVE IT. I learn something new everyday, I work with amazing people, and everyday is an adventure. The customers are great, most of the time and I dont have to wear a silly uniform. Though I have a boss, I have to motivate myself to do things. I like the days where I can clean freely and take it easy. When it gets crazy and I have to be a million peopleand a million places then I feel accomplished. However, there are the days where I get a rude customer who makes me so mad that I could just spit or I want to cry. Today there was a rude customer. I didnt cry and I didnt get mad, I was just blah. Just in case all you dog owners didnt know...YOU NEED TO BRUSH YOUR DOG!! If your dog is matted, the dog is in pain. Imagine having knots all in your hair and your hair is everywhere on your body. Well sometimes rich people dont relaize that they need to brush their dog, if not there is a brush out fee. When a dog is older and needs brushing out it is painful. So I had a customer call me and tell me that she pays us for the grooming and we shouldnt complain that the dog is matted. Also the haircut wasnt good enough and she wouldnt be bringing back Hugs and Kisses. Well, GOOD! I dont want to deal with them and you. And the shop wont be losing any money.

So that was my rant. Everyone is here now. Pretty exciting. Kai's birthday is tomorrow. Tonight Drew, Mikey, and I went and got birthday gifts. It was intersting to see what we all got. I hope his birthday is awesome.


BROTHERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment