Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The start of a crazy two weeks

First off, my computer isnt working, again. I dont even understand. I just need him to work for the next few months. Thankfully my mommy is so kind and lets me use her lappy.


Today work went by so fast. I clocked in at 12:47 and the next thing I know its 4:00 and my cleaning wasnt officially started. It was so weird. But overall, a good day. No one was rude and I got everything done that I needed to. After work I went to Taco Time to read my scriptures. I am so behind on my reading for the month but I know I can do it if I push forward. I was reading in 2nd Nephi 9 and I loved it all!! It is about the atonement and I just fell in love again. The atonement is something in my life that I can always reflect on and remember what it has done. I like these chapters of the Book of Mormon because they are compared to Isaiah and I love Isaiah's teachings. One time I met him at the SLC Temple Square. (:


The next exciting thing is that DREW IS BACK! And Uncle John is back! And Mikey is being picked up! And Oma comes in tomorrow. I am so excited for the next few weeks. It is going to be crazy and fun and loud and annoying but great. Kai is turning 8 this week and is getting baptized. So that will be a neat experience to share with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment