Thursday, June 16, 2011

Days like this I love my family even more

I had a break down today. I cried at work, TWICE. I shouldn't let customers get to me and let them walk all over me. I have spent 76 hours at the pet salon these past 2 weeks (according to my time clock) and I am going back tomorrow morning at 7:30am to who knows when! Taylor asked me today not to quit. I don't want to, I am just overwhelmed. I want a day to myself, where I can read and not talk to anyone and just have me time.
In the end, my family raised my spirit. I walk into the door, expecting some kind of chaos but everyone had a smile and wanted to know how I was. They were all in the same room, not necessarily together but it was comforting. Karl and Grandma D were in the living room sitting and talking, Oma and Kai were in the loft watching Tangled, and Uncle John, Drew, Mom and Mikey were at the table on different laptops but still together. It was so comforting to come home to that. I had a plate of dinner waiting for me and the boys got me a iced DDP. Oh what a life! I love my family more than anything and I hope they are able to feel that love.

No comments:

Post a Comment