Wednesday, August 3, 2011

VEDA #3

It came. My mission welcome pack is at my house. My mom got a letter as well. She read it to me over the phone. If you think the interviews and the call is stressful, get the next packet. Oh my. What have I gotten myself into??? Kendal was so sweet and always brings me back down. Everything is going to be fine and work out.

We only did one shift today, then went to the river. It was nice and so hot! There was a dead snack in a hole in one of the rocks! aaaahhhh!!!!! I don't like snakes. Later we went to target and goodwill. Kendal is going to help me make a mission journal. So excited! At goodwill we were looking at dresses//skirts. Or course everything I found that was cute went to one of the Titus gals. SUCK!

These posts are small but good. I need to be able to look back and see what has happened in my life and let the creative juices flow!

Night!

1 comment: