Tuesday, August 2, 2011

VEDA #2

Today was the first official day of doing a double shift. It wasnt hard but it was work. I never thought I would be able to clean for that long and feel like it was only a second. And tomorrow we do it all again, but with no night shift. We are going to go to the river or something else.

A lot of blogs I read// follow have grateful lists and I have decided I need to do this as well, so I am able to physically see what I am grateful for instead of thinking about it. Okay, go!

1. Family-- they might be crazy, but they are mine. Today I was thinking about how we are spirits first and we choose to come down. Well did we know what we were getting into when we chose our families? Either way, I dont think I would have chosen any different.

2. Working-- the ability to and having work provided for me. I hear of so many people not having jobs because they cant find work. Well I had 2 jobs ask for me back and I was able to pick up this extra cleaning gig.

3. Other mormons-- When I am around other members I am able to be reassured who I am. I am able to be a better me. I am able to stand for my standards and challenge myself to be better.

Well that is it for now. Shower and nestie time with Kendal!

No comments:

Post a Comment