Monday, August 1, 2011

BEDA #1

Looking around multiple blogs, I keep seeing BEDA and I kept having a heart attack and thinking "WHAT IS THIS?!?!" After much observation and research I have figured out that it stands for "Blog Every Day August (April). So here I am, August 1st, 2 hours away from August 2nd.

I am currently in South Carolina, in the Titus' home, sitting on Kendal's bed. I must say, I LOVE IT! I am here to clean college apartments with Kendal's parents' cleaning company to make some extra money for the mish. It is hard to be away from my dad and other family with the little amount of time I have but well worth it. I sure do love the Titus Family and I think everyone should witness there awesomeness. Today was the first day of cleaning ans wasn't that bad. We cleaned dorm rooms and if I hear anyone ever complain about the BYU Idaho dorms, I will point them to the Columbia College dorms. Now I am not saying they were TERRIBLE but I could not imagine myself living in them for two semesters.

Tomorrow is a busy day. Up at 7:50 to be out of the house by 8:15 to be at the site by 8:30, to work a double. I am so grateful and blessed to be able to have a steady and find other work while others cannot or simply will not.

No comments:

Post a Comment