Tuesday, July 12, 2011

They called me on a mission!

STORY:



I went to Rexburg, Idaho this weekend. It was wonderful! What a great get away. While I was 30 mintues outside of Idaho my mom called, "Its here" she said. All I can say is, that I KNEW it would come while I was gone. It was amazing telling people I had it but I had not opened it yet. A lot of people thought I must have been going crazy, I wasnt. It was so exciting and nerve wrecking and everything in between. I didnt think it would hit me until the ride home and it did! As soon as I hit Spokane my heart kept skipping and I felt like I was going to throw up. I got home at 2am and I couldnt open it. I snuck into the kitchen to look at it and it felt like Christmas. Last night was the hardest night ever. I couldnt sleep and I kept waking up. It was finally 7:53 and I jumped out of bed. Rounding the family up, I opened it.




The Call waiting at home!


I have been called to serve in the Orlando, Florida mission. I report Sept 14th. I am so excited and so grateful of the support I have received. Looking back, I would have never saw myself serving a mission. I look forward to it and all the letters and meeting new people and sharing the gospel! Look for a new blog for when I send updates and such!

With my call!!!

1 comment: