Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back from AK

Well last Friday, mom and I got on a cruise ship in Seattle


We went to Jueno, Sitka, Ketchinkin, and Victoria (Canada). We ate a lot. We slept a lot. We shopped a lot. We got a lot of free stuff and overall had a good time. I loved being with my mom and talking to her. Every time I spend one on one time with my mom I get to know her a little more. I love hearing stories from when my mom was my age. I ask about it all the time. I love imagining my mom and I as friends at this age and thinking about what we would do. Now, we are back in reality. There is no room service, no all you can eat, and no little room overlooking the ocean. I think everyone should take a vacation with their mom and only their mom. I suggest a cruise, but if you cannot do that, you wont regret it! I love you mom! Thank you for taking me with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment